Monday, June 1, 2015

Kicking Off The Summer

Wow, I can't believe how fast last week went by. I didn't even have time to post at all last week.  We went camping on Friday night. It was fun, but man, I forgot how hard it is to keep up with Raymond. This is the last week of school for two of my kiddos, which is going to get interesting for Jenny. She still has like a month or more of school. She is really going to struggle with getting up and going to school when the others don't have to.  Keith told me today that he doesn't want school to end. I was like sorry buddy but I can't control that. Hopefully I can find activities for him for the summer. I am looking forward to all of them being out of school so we can take it easy for a little while. Well it's late, so type you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment