Saturday, May 9, 2015

Is summer ever going to come

Please tell me that summer will get here soon. We have been experience a lot of rain, which I know we need, but its really hard on the kids because they can't play outside. So they are going stir crazy, which in turn is driving us crazy. Jenny is still off track which is hard on me, Raymond is wild and crazy, I am having a really hard time keeping up with him. Keith has just been going from one extreme to another. One minute he is in a great mood, then he is so violent. Tasha has so much going on right now that its kinda of crazy. I am so looking forward to summer time when the pace slows down and things can be much slower. Which is funny because I usually can't wait for school to start again when it's summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment