Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Gotcha ya

Ha the Lord obviously has a sense of humor because my last post was talking about how things were going better. Raymond has started up on his terrible twos today. I could not please him. He wanted breakfast, but I got him the wrong bowl even though I got the blue bowl he pointed to. I poured his milk wrong -  I didn't get his cereal fast enough. The cushion on the chair kept moving and you would have thought the world was coming to an end. He only took about a half hour nap which is short for him. I think I am going to have to start rubbing lavender on him before his naps cause he so needs his naps. I wish I knew what started all this with Raymond, because he has really been triggering my headaches. He is normally a very easy going kid

No comments:

Post a Comment