Saturday, April 4, 2015


     I have decided to start this blog because I know that there are parents out there who are going through what I have been through and am still going through on a daily basis. If I can give you a ray of hope then this blog has been worth it. I am not sure where this is going to go but I hope that I can reach others who are struggling to do what is best for their kids or significant other. I am no expert, I just have struggled for years and was finally introduced to natural medicine and have found some things that have helped my kids, whereas prescription medicine was unable to. Here is a little background on me and my story. I am married to my high school sweetheart and the love of my life, who following a traumatic brain injury, now struggles to control his bipolar. I have 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys. My oldest has A.D.D which can be a big struggle for her sometimes. My oldest son has epilepsy, autism spectrum disorder, and is bipolar; I love him, very dearly, but he is quite the handful. My other daughter also has epilepsy, and autism spectrum disorder, but she is so different from her brother. My youngest is 2, and he is a crazy, wacky, high energy two year old. That's my family, as you can imagine, my life can be very chaotic. I do not know how I survived with out Doterra essential oils in my life. The oils have helped me in so many different ways. Well I've got to run will post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment